Re: Accessible Name

I just want to describe what I will do on this:

Currently there are three Gail implementations, where the accessible name is
scavenged from a child or grandchild. These are GtkItem, GtkButton, and
GtkStatusbar.

For each of these ATK objects the number of children will be reported as zero.

Padraig

> To: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Accessible Name
<mailto:gnome-accessibility-list-request gnome org?subject=unsubscribe>