Re: Unsupportable ATK interfaces??

This suggestion is different from Peter's in a later email which proposes, in
essence, that the ATK interface should fail silently (and hopefully gracefully)
if an implementation is not provided.

Marc proposes somthing more ambitious, i.e. that we attempt to tell the caller
that the interface is not supported. Do we need to do this?

Padraig

> To: Niall Power - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Desktop Engineer
<Niall Power Sun COM>, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org