Re: Accessible Name

Is there a consenus on this?

If there is, I will update the document and make sure that the code reflects
this.

Is one consequence of this that AtkText interface will be implemented on
GailItem?

Does this mean that we do not need GailLabel at all?

Does this also apply to GailStatusbar, i.e. instead of exposing the label as a
child of GailStatusbar the text on the label will be the name of the statusbar.

Padraig

> To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>,
gnome-accessibility-list gnome org