Proposed ATK Role additions

Hi All,

Based on my GTK Widgets and Gnomeui documents, I came up with the attached list of roles which appear to be missing from ATK. Comments please.

Regards,

Marc
Title: New ATK Roles Proposal

New Roles for ATK Proposal

GTK or Gnomeui Widget Proposed Role Comments
GtkAccelLabel ATK_ROLE_LABEL There is no role to represent a label which represents an accelerator. Should we just call this a label?
GtkArrow ATK_ROLE_IMAGE Should this just be considered an image?
GtkImage ATK_ROLE_IMAGE This needs to be added for objects whichhave a primary purpose of displaying an image.
GtkPixmap ATK_ROLE_IMAGE This widget represents a pixmap image.
GtkCheckMenuItem ATK_ROLE_CHECK_MENU_ITEM Menu items with checkboxes
GtkRadioMenuItem ATK_ROLE_RADIO_MENU_ITEM Menu items which are radio buttons.
GtkTearOffMenuItem ATK_ROLE_MENU_ITEM Should this just be considered an ATK_ROLE_MENU_ITEM?
GtkFontSelection ATK_ROLE_FONT_CHOOSER WE have these for colors and files, how about fonts?
GtkStatusBar ATK_ROLE_STATUS_BAR There appears to be an ATK_ROLE_PROGRESS_BARbut no ATK_ROLE_STATUS_BAR.
GtkCalendar ATK_ROLE_CALENDAR This is useful context informationI think.
GtkDrawingArea ATK_ROLE_UNKNOWN Does this seem reasonable?
GtkSpinButton ATK_ROLE_SPIN_BUTTON I think this needs to be added.
GnomeAnimator ATK_ROLE_ANIMATION Is this significantly different from ATK_ROLE_IMAGE?
GnomePixmap` ATK_ROLE_IMAGE Another candidate for ATK_ROLE_IMAGE.
GtkDial ATK_ROLE_DIAL I think this needs to be added.