Re: atk and Pango

Chookij & Owen:

ATK's dependency on Pango has already been removed in the CVS head.
Actually if you check the docs at the developer.gnome.org website:

   http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/atk/atk-atktext.html

The functions "atk_text_ref_run_attributes" already uses an
AtkAttributeSet structure and no longer uses a PangoAttrList.

Also the AtkEditableText function "atkeditable_set_run_attributes"
has been likewise changed in the CVS head.  Although this hasn't
been reflected on the developer.gnome.org API pages.  How frequently
do they get updated?  This change was made over a week ago.

Hope this clears things up.

Brian