Re: Keyboard navigation bug day

> I would envisage it as being a session where people who have identified
> keynav problems in an app can discuss them with the relevant
> maintainers, and either agree to file them as bugs if appropriate, or at
> least come away with a promise that they'll be fixed and by whom!

I would love to participate in a keyboard navigation bug-hunting day.

We probably should also assemble a list of things that can be
systematically tested:

	* Does every widget in the dialog have an accelerator?

	* Does every accelerator work?

	* Can every menu be reached with the keyboard?

Some things are pretty easy to fix, they just need some glade love
(accelerators for example), some others are a bit more complex.