Re: GNOME Accessibility for Developers

Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:

> An early draft of "GNOME Accessibility for Developers", which is
> intended to give guidance on how to make your applications accessible as
> you port to 2.0, is now available here:
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad/
>
> Clearly some parts of it haven't been written yet and others need some
> work, although the UI Guidelines section is looking quite good  :o)
>
> If you have any comments, or suggestions for any other topics you would
> like to see in the guide, please post them to
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, or directly to me if you prefer.

Hi,

A quick comment.  In the section, "Coding Guidelines for Supporting
Accessibility", in Example 2, you don't free the array you pass in to
atk_relation_new.  Even better would be to create the array on the
stack.  Additionally, I thought that atk actually figured out this
specific relation when you did a gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget ().

Thanks
-Jonathan