Re: Buttons and AtkValue

Hi guys,

> I agree with Bill here.  I think the semantics of what it means to have a
> value are important (I.E., the idea of having multiple values with a min
> and max).
>   Exposing a button as having this goes against that idea.

Let me join you in agreement, mostly...

Two state buttons don't need values, and probably shouldn't implement them.  A
number of programs implement tri-state check boxes.  Should those be done with
AtkValue?  If not, what are the states exposed for such a check box (certainly
not "checked" and "unchecked"...).

Peter