Re: Children of menu items?
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman ireland sun com>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Children of menu items?
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:21:26 +0100
Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> > Why not expose all the submenu-items as children instead? This
> > (proposal for one child that then has more menuitem children) seems
> > like a useless indirection.
> If we do this, we swallow the submenu object. I have not thought it all through
> but I suspected that this would cause more problems.
OK, I'm midding something here. What would be swallowed? Maybe we'd
better use GtkWidget names to reduce ambiguity.
Are you saying that the GtkMenuItem which has a submenu has (in Gtk
hierarchy) a single child that is a GtkMenu ? in that case maybe we
should swallow the enclosing GtkMenuItem instead...
Gnome Accessibility / Batik SVG Toolkit
Sun Microsystems Ireland
] [Thread Prev