Buttons and AtkValue

My excuse here is that I am following Java. AccessibleAbstractButton implements
AccessibleValue to set a button to be selected (or not) and get the selected
state. I propose to follow the same convention for ATK.

My understanding is that "selected" is equivalent to "checked". I think I lied
in my previous statement about not having an action "toggle". A button has one
action which is to click the button which is probably the same as toggle.

Padraig