AtkText interface and labels

I have looked at what information GtkLabel gives us and it seems to me that we
can get the position of the start of the text using gtk_label_get_layout() but
cannot get the bounding rectangle.

GtkLabel only provides an interface to get the entire label text as one string,
i.e. gtk_label_get_text().

Gtklabel can have PangoAttrList associated with the label using
gtk_label_set_attributes(); I assume that this is similar to styled text
referred to below.

It looks like we will need to implement a subset of the AtkText interface for
GtkLabel. I guess I am looking for guidance on what is possible and necessary.

Padraig

> > >GtkLabel Notes states that GaelLabel will implement the AtkText interface.
Is