Re: [g-a-devel] Label both before and after an editable?

Hello,

I'm also getting the case of a label after the widget only: in a preview
dialog box, there is only an editable containing "1" and a label
containing "/2" after that.

I tried to use flows-to/from, it didn't work, and it looks distorted to
me anyway.

Perhaps we should introduce RELATION_LABEL_AFTER_FOR,
RELATION_LABELLED_AFTER_BY?

Samuel