[g-a-devel] org.a11y.bus is not receiving and showing any data

Hi,

I'm trying to use accessibility on an embedded linux build. I have successfully ported at-spi2-core and and can see the services are "started and running."

The problem is that when i run dbus-monitor on org.a11y.bus no activity/data can be observed on it. The same command on the system dbus shows a lot of activity.

Is accessibility data being blocked from entering into the org.a11y.bus? I need help understanding how data is supposed to get on the bus so that i can figure what may br blocking it etc.

Any pointers and guide would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best wishes,
Brownson