[g-a-devel] Accessibility Release Notes for GNOME 3.20

Hi there !

GNOME 3.20 is around the corner and I would like to know what are the more important features or fixes of annoying bugs you think can be worth to mention in the release notes. It is a while since we don't include anything about accessibility there, but we can change that :-)

The original idea was asking to add your info to the "what's new in accessibility" section in wiki.

However, you need to ask the adminitrators for permissions to write in the wiki because a recent spam attack. So you can reply to the list or write to me if you prefer. Maybe replying to this email is easiest for your and other people can interact.

The info can be just cool work already done, or a planed and pretty near to be done.  Just a line and maybe an url of the bug report if this adds some extra info.

Thank you in advance for your time,

    -- Juanjo Marin