[g-a-devel] Marketing: talk on Thursday for EdLUG

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross post. I am doing a talk at EdLUG on Thursday about hacking accessibility in GNOME. I plan to publish the presentation audio and slides afterwards on planet.gnome.org (after it is done) but in the meantime, since it's a "marketing" thing, I figure I should ask for some feedback in advance from my fellow comrades on the slides to make sure I don't inadvertently misrepresent the project or a11y team.[1] Let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions. It may not seem like it but the talk works out to be around 20 minutes long as it stands.

Lastly, assuming all seems good, I also want to give a huge nod to Mario who's fantastic blog I have lifted some comprehensive ideas from for this talk.[2] Also Marina, who has more or less provided the awesome LibreOffice template which was (also lifted) from wiki.gnome.org.[3]

Thanks,

Magdalen

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Y99_304RetOVpwaEwzWnNlZGs/view?usp=sharing
[2] http://mariospr.org/2013/02/03/accessibility-in-webkitgtk/