Re: [g-a-devel] Some maintenance hints (Re: java-atk-wrapper 0.30.7)

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for your email. With those two releases I was just going on what Ke Wang seemed to be doing and what I know of Semantic version control.[1] Also, I just wanted to make sure I had understood the technicalities of the correct procedure for releases rightly, after just having made 0.30.6, added the ChangeLog file and fixed a minor build bug. So essentially, I can see your point and I definitely won't be able to keep up that pace for releasing, (even if I wanted to)! :-).

In the long run I'll be keeping an eye on the other modules like at-spi2-atk to try to get a feel for what should trigger a release.

Kind regards,
Magdalen

[1]http://semver.org/