Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI in Upstart

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 04:42:22PM AEDT, ssuk hyun kim wrote:
I wrote the conf file of upstart like this:

description "firefoxurl daemon"
start on runlevel [2345]
stop on  runlevel [!2345]
script
    exec /opt/GetCurrentUrlOfFirefox
end script

I am going to guess here that you are talking about upstart being used in a desktop user session, something
that upstart has been doing since trusty. I should also note that going forward, systemd will be used in
Ubuntu, maybe not for the user session stuff yet, but at least at a system level.

I suggest you have a look at the upstart jobs in /usr/share/upstart/sessions to get an idea on how user
session jobs are written.

Luke