Re: [g-a-devel] specialized dialog roles

On 11/12/14 22:35, Alexander Surkov wrote:
Hi. ATK as IAccessible2 both have bunch of roles for specialized dialogs like color chooser dialog [1], [2]. I'm curious if there's any application on Linux today for these roles. In case of IAccessible2 we never used those in Firefox following IA2 spec. However Chrome uses those roles for control elements rather than for their associated dialogs, and Jamie from NVDA thinks it's reasonable [3]. I'm curious if it makes sense to follow this example.

I know that gtk is using that role. The best example is this widget:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkColorChooserDialog.html