[g-a-devel] Provide a relevant accessibility.

Hi all,

firstly I am really sorry for very low english level. I use Linux system with Gnome for few years (Ubuntu)
and I have some accessibility problems with the interface.
I'm visually impared (dégénérative pathology) and i used to use compiz accessibility plugins to adapt the
interface.

I hava many problem to access the new Gnome 3.6+ interface even with universal access options. Thus I really
want give you my contribution in terms of experience, what it will be able to change to allow me correct
accessibility, I also can give you main needs of many people that aren't met here.
I'm PhD student and I work on Web accessibility (coputer sciences formation).

I don't know if if post in the correct place or if gnome accessibility is interesting by returns about
universal access module difficulties.
Can you give me more informations.

Yoann.
Roland-Garros 2013 : les résultats de la journée à suivre ici http://sports.voila.fr/tennis/roland-garros/