[g-a-devel] Key snooping, key events, etc.

Hey folks,
I've been playing with QT 5 lately, testing out accessibility, and so far thigs look pretty good. One thing
I've noticed is that I cannot use Orca flat review in Qt apps, which was also the case with Qt 4. So I've set
about trying to work out why this is. I initially thought it was due to Orca not having a script to work with
Qt apps, i.e a toolscript similar to the cally and gail scripts, but I figured there was more to it than
that. So far, I've come to the conclusion that the app toolkit in use, i.e GTK has to implement some form of
key snooping to catch the appropriate keystrokes and send them to atk/at-spi.

Of course I may be missing part or all of the puzzle. So to be clear, I would appreciate an explanation as to
how the key snooping and key event trapping for Orca keystrokes works. If it is indeed Qt that needs to
implement something to make this work properly, then a good explanation may help either Frederick or someone
else in doing whats needed to get Orca properly working with Qt apps.

Thanks.

Luke