Re: [g-a-devel] version of pyatspi-2 on GNOME 3.6 live iso

Hi Javi,

Hey Joeseph!

2012/10/2 Joseph Scheuhammer<clown alum mit edu>:
It's probably too late to do anything about this.
Or maybe not! :]

The version of pyatspi-2 on the "try it out" live iso for GNOME 3.6 is
2.5.92.

I assume it should be 2.6.0, since that's the latest release?
Well, technically yes, but bugfixing is allowed.

Actually, I'm more concerned about the GNOME 3.6 release. And, there, it's probably too late, no?

  In fact, there is a
product in bugzilla for reporting these kind of issues [1]

Kind regards,
Javi

[1]:https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-live

Is there a similar bugzilla for "gnome"? I tried "product=gnome", but that did not work. Should I assume that this will just fix itself by the next (3.6.1) release?

Thanks for the info.

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
             - J. D. Klaun -