Re: [g-a-devel] Some thoughts about deprecating pyatspi and moving to introspected libatspi

On 05/29/2012 03:11 PM, Piñeiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> last week we talked about that during IRC and it was also an item on the
> weekly meeting. Mike Gorse has an action item to make some
> investigation, but meanwhile I would like to start a little debate as
> part of that investigation.

FWIW, during last weekly meeting we discussed a little about this. You
can read the minutes and the log here:

https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes/20120531

>From those minutes:

"Conclusion: for now, the decision to deprecate pyatspi2 in favour of
object-introspected atspi is postponed, until we investigate this more. "

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias