Re: [g-a-devel] The proper GTK+ accessibility modules loading

On 01/08/2012 09:01 AM, Michael Pozhidaev wrote:
Hi!

I have the question about the proper gail and atk-bridge modules loading
for GTK+ application to enable their accessibility. At first orca
startup it asks usual questions and make some changes to enable GNOME
accessibility. On next GNOME launch at-spi2-registryd is present in
processes list but orca speaks only its greeting. The command "export
GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge" before GTK-based application startup
(including orca itself) lets me enable proper accessibility  navigation
inside of this application but I don't know how these modules must be
loaded automatically for every application inside of GNOME
environment. Please, give me any  recommendation how I can debug this
problem!
There is a desktop file which tells gnome-setting-daemon gail and atk-bridge
should be loaded when toolkit-accessibility key is true. Please refer to
http://git.gnome.org/browse/at-spi2-atk/tree/at-spi2-atk.desktop

Li