[g-a-devel] ANNOUNCE: AT-SPI 2.5.1 released
- From: Mike Gorse <mgorse alum wpi edu>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, kde-accessibility kde org
- Subject: [g-a-devel] ANNOUNCE: AT-SPI 2.5.1 released
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:39:43 -0400 (EDT)
AT-SPI 2.5.1 is now available for download at:
What is AT-SPI2
AT-SPI2 is a D-Bus based accessibility framework. It defines a D-Bus
protocol for providing and accessing application accessibility
information. The project includes a library for bridging the D-Bus
protocol to the ATK API, allowing Gtk based applications to be made
accessible. It also contains a client (AT) side library in C and a wrapper
What's changed in AT-SPI 2.5.1
* [core/pyatspi] Add atspi_set_timeout.
* [core] By default, disable method call timeouts until an application has
been on the bus for 15 seconds (work-around for applications with potentially
long start-up times). This behavior can be changed with a call to
* [core] Fix GError sent when receiving a reply of the wrong type
* [core] Fix typo in atspi_document_get_attribute_value
* [core] Fix for bug 675004 - object:state-changed:defunct events are emitted
* [atk] Updated Norwegian Nynorsk translation
* [pyatspi] Some clean-ups for Python 3.
Where can I get more information about AT-SPI2
The project wiki is available at:
How can I contribute to AT-SPI2?
We need help testing with Gnome accessibility technologies, improving
performance, and generally tying up loose ends. The above-referenced page
contains a list of known issues that should be fixed.
IRC : #a11y on Gimpnet
E-Mail: accessibility-atspi lists linux-foundation org
Development repositories can be found at:
][Date Next] [Thread Prev