Re: [g-a-devel] Orca debugging question

Yeah... Sorry--those sockets are for direct peer-to-peer D-Bus connections, which send messages faster than they would be sent if they were routed through dbus-daemon, but it makes it harder to debug that way. Perhaps it could be made to work; I guess at-spi2-atk would need to handle some additional method calls that are normally handled by dbus-daemon and send copies of messages to additional connections that have a match rule asking for them. Anyway, you could build at-spi2-atk with --disable-p2p (this is usually what I do temporarily when I want to run dbus-monitor). You could then run something like

dbus-monitor --address `xprop -root | grep AT_SPI_BUS | sed -e 's/.*= "//' | sed -e 's/"$//'`

-Mike