Re: [g-a-devel] Update GNOME 3.0 page

From: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>

> So in case that you are the one in charge of one of this modules,
> please update the page. If no changes since the last update, please
> update the date. We would like to know the status of each module
> synched with current work on GNOME 3.0 release.

After review how the people is editing each item, I have a little
nitpick:

Please avoid several "status-date" lines. It is confusing having lines
with a past status, and then a line overriding it.

We just want the *current* status, and the date, in order to know when
this was true. If old issues were still true, it would be better to
include that on the status description.

In the same way, with this update we are not asking about the last
thing solved on each item (although it is true that can be
relevant). In general this update should summarize the status of each
item.

Sorry, but as I said, it is a good thing (IMHO), in order to better
understand the state of each thing.

Again, thanks for your effort.

> Thanks for your effort
>
> [1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GNOME3