Re: [g-a-devel] at-spi2 and accessibility bus

Hi Halim,

gnome-session should start it, via at-spi-dbus-bus, if the toolkit-accessibility GSettings key is set. This requires some 2.91.x version of gnome-settings, however. I'm guessing that you're using 2.32, and so you'll either need to upgrade gnome-session or modify your at-spi-dbus-bus.desktop to use the old GConf key instead, or just removing the GSETTINGS line should get you what you need.

Hth,
-Mike