Re: [g-a-devel] Review small tasks suitable for student competition

On 11 January 2011 13:58, Steve Lee <steve fullmeasure co uk> wrote:
> Apart from the chance to get student experience with real open source
> communities I see this as an important opportunity to raise awareness
> about GNOME a11y. This is important as the general community really
> don't know about it and there's no such thing as 'build it and they
> will come'. Being at CSUN is important and being there with a booth,
> talks and proj pos students will all add up to good exposure..

on the topic of student participation, and as if on queue, a nice post
by Heidi Ellis

http://opensource.com/education/10/11/professors-perspective-landscape-academic-participation-open-source-projects&sc_cid=70160000000T2fZAAS

Steve