Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk

> I haven't particularly checked.
> But if the two are incompatible, they should really take measures to
> prevent running them in parallel, like taking a well-known busname...

Well, Mike Gorse or Li Yuan would know the details better. Not sure if
it is really incompatible, or if it should be compatible and what I
found is in fact a bug.

I don't think they are incompatible, if everything goes well, they will not be
running together. I also don't think any distros are shipping at-spi2. So if
you haven't built at-spi2 manually,  I think it is at-spi causing the problem.

Li