[g-a-devel] "accessibilty" GSettings key

Heya,

Given that the "accessibility" gave the impression that it controlled
all the accessibility settings, I renamed the key in master of
gsettings-desktop-schemas to "toolkit-accessibility".

I also fixed at-spi2-atk to use this new key (so that
gnome-settings-daemon knows to which key to check to tell GTK+ or
Clutter/gnome-shell to load the modules).

I won't be adding a UI setting for this key, instead, I will have the
keys in:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gsettings-desktop-schemas/tree/schemas/org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications.gschema.xml.in.in
monitored. And if a setting that requires the toolkit to have a11y
enabled is checked, then I'll set the toolkit-accessibility key as
required.

Cheers

PS: Please CC: me on any responses