[g-a-devel] Doubt about AtkHypertext interface

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to add support for AtkHypertext, AtkHyperlink and
AtkHyperlinkImpl in WebKitGTK and I found the following function
confusing:

  gint atk_hypertext_get_link_index (AtkHypertext *hypertext,
                                     gint char_index);

According to the documentation:

"Gets the index into the array of hyperlinks that is associated with the
character specified by char_index."

..but still, I can't get what the char_index is and what it's used for.

If someone could put some light on this, it would be great :-)

Thanks in advance,
Mario