Re: [g-a-devel] cannot set a gail range to its maximum value

Hi Mike,

I agree with you that this is a bug. One comment for the patch: would it be better if we still call atk_value_get_maximum_value and then adjust the value returned? If so we can re-use the code in gailadjustment.c:gail_adjustment_get_maximum_value.

Regards,
Li

于 2010/9/8 23:00, Mike Gorse 写道:
Hi all,

For some widgets (eg, scrollbars), the gtk adjustment specifies a page size, and the maximum value that can be set is usually the adjustment's max minus the page size, but gail returns the adjustment's max as the maximum value, meaning that setting the value to the returned maximum_value results in the value being set to something less than the number passed in.  Would people consider this a bug?  I have just filed it as BGO#629072 with a proposed patch, but I wanted to check with the list in case people think that the current behavior is really what gail should be doing.

Thanks,
-Mike