Re: [g-a-devel] Relationships code example in AtkGuide

Is http://library.gnome.org/devel/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/ intended
to be the replacement for the http://live.gnome.org/GAP/AtkGuide/GtkAtk pages?

It seems to have the same over-complicated example as Example 1-4 on
http://library.gnome.org/devel/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/gad-api-examples.html.en

	-alan-

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan coopersmith oracle com