Re: [g-a-devel] at-spi2 tests

Halim Sahin <halim sahin freenet de> wrote:
> Python 2.6 is standard in lucid so it should be work with this.
>
> Do I really need to downgrade python for at-spi2 to work?
> Or it's enough to do something with dbus python bindings?

I'm just making the suggestion as a way of identifying whether there has been
an API change. If that's inconvenient for you, then wait until someone
involved in AT-SPI2 development has an opportunity to test it with Python 2.6
and debug the issue.

The DBus bindings are what you want to try downgrading, if you choose to
attempt it.