Re: [g-a-devel] events in ATK and AT-SPI

Ke,

Thank you very much for the followup.  That solves the mystery for me.

-Sam

From: Ke Wang sun com [mailto:Ke Wang sun com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:58 PM
To: Quiring, Sam
Cc: Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] events in ATK and AT-SPI

Hi,

It is the ATK bridge that calls your add_global_event_listeners() in its init routine.
All the items in your second list are printed out by your add_global_event_listeners() which, in turn, is called
in the ATK bridge's init routine.

You can take a look at ATK bridge's source code.
The related code is in bridge.c .
spi_atk_register_event_listeners() calls your add_global_event_listeners().

Regards,

Ke