Re: [g-a-devel] How to set an AtkAttribute?

Li,

I read the reference.  I had already seen it in my search for an answer
It describes what is and is not normally in the AttributeSet returned
from Accessible:getAttributes().  It does *not* describe how to
programmatically introduce an attribute into the
Accessibility::AttributeSet for an object.

What ATK methods do I call to associate an attribute:

Wireframe=cylinder

with my AtkObject so that an AT-SPI client calling
Accessible_getAttributes() will retrieve this attribute.

I've searched the ATK interfaces and I do not see a way to do it.

-Sam