[g-a-devel] GtkTreeView row names in a11y interface

I'm trying to help out one of our QA people who is doing automation
testing through the a11y interface, and he's come back with a problem
I haven't seen a solution for.

In our application, we have a tree view that has a single column with
two cell renderers packed into it, a CellRendererPixbuf and a
CellRendererText. Looking through accerciser, if one drills down
through the atk object tree, you can see the text cell renderer there,
with the text set. Unfortunately, the "selection" interface on the
tree view just has a bunch of empty rows, which makes it hard to
select something there by name.

Here's what I'm seeing: http://david.navi.cx/tmp/accerciser.png

I've been googling and digging through the TreeView docs for an hour,
but I can't find anything about this. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks much,
-David