[g-a-devel] Oxford BarCamp unconference 4 & 5th April

For those in the UK, BarCamp Oxford is on 4-5 April

BarCamps are supposed to be fun, informative and useful. Whilst we do
not intend to limit the kinds of topics you can discuss we are
deliberately marketing the event to people with interests in one or
more of the following:

    * Open development techniques and practices
    * Web 2.0 style data mashups
    * Use of and engagement with The Apache Software Foundations projects

Steve Lee
OSS Watch
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility