Re: [g-a-devel] How to "disappear" a menu?

To dismiss a menu, I *think* you should be able to synthesize an "Escape" keypress/keyrelease.

Will

Quiring, Sam wrote:
Greetings,
Using AT-SPI accessible operations I can click on menus and submenus and cause the drop-down menu to be exposed. If the last operation performed is to click on a menu item in a drop-down, then two things happen: 1. the action associated with that menu item is executed (e.g., for File:Open, the Open dialog comes up).
   2. all exposed srop-down menus completely disappear.
I'd like to get #2 to happen, without #1. Is there a way to do this? -Sam