Re: [g-a-devel] children-changed signals in at-spi2

Hi Li,

> > > So is it possible to emit "children-changed" signal in atk-bridge and
> > > use a separate listener in pyatspi2 to listen it?

I think you are right, just for the sake of simplicity we should send
out a children-changed signal as well as one to update the cache.

Ideally they would be the same signal, but that might have to wait till
we update the cache items separately.

Could you put a bug in to bugzilla so that I don't forget to do this?
Will having a correct index fix the firefox problem Ginn is seeing?

Thanks

Mark