Re: [g-a-devel] need help implementing a widget in atk

Hi Mike,

For both views I think I would prefer them exposed as a list of 2
ATK_ROLE_TABLE controls and the group names might simply be
accessible-table-caption properties (unless they are user-actionable).
This way you might actually get away with not having to destroy/create
any atk objects when the view is changed.

I'm not familiar with MWF ListView at all, so I might have missed some
obvious gotchas.

cheers,
David