[g-a-devel] GAIL on Directfb back-end

Hello team,

First of all please excuse me for my questions if they seem trivial or
if they have already been discussed on this mailing list though I have
done much googling for this information.

I was trying to cross-compile GAIL(gail-1.22.3) on
Directfb(DirectFB-1.2.6) back-end for my ARM machine. But firstly,
GAIL configuration is statically linking me to X11 libraries which I
don't have then compiling it, by manually removing x11 dependencies in
my Makefiles, it gave me an error during compilation, which says:

---------------------------------
gailwindow.c:1093:2: error: #error Port to this GDK backend
make[2]: *** [gailwindow.lo] Error 1
---------------------------------

I checked in the code(gail/gailwindow.c) and as per my understanding I
couldn't find any Windowing system implemented for directfb like
"GDK_WINDOWING_DIRECTFB" as it is defined for X11 (GDK_WINDOWING_X11)
and WIN32 (GDK_WINDOWING_WIN32). Is it correct or I interpreted it
wrongly?

If it is so, then can anyone please tell me if there is any patch
available to enable GAIL on Directfb backend or is there any
workaround available for this? Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks for your concern.

Regards
Amit Pundir