Re: [g-a-devel] startup of a11y tools

Matthias Clasen 写道:
- We still don't seem to have a solution for ensuring the a11y modules
are loaded when any a11y tools are configured to run in the session ?
Ie the "enable a11y" checkbox sits on another capplet, and has no idea
that a bunch of a11y tools have been started in the preferred
applications capplet.

I didn't notice the problem before, my "enable a11y" checkbox is always checked. We can set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility to true if any of ATs have been set to start by default.

Li