Re: [g-a-devel] startup of a11y tools
- From: Li Yuan <Li Yuan Sun COM>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] startup of a11y tools
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 09:21:27 +0800
Matthias Clasen 写道:
I didn't notice the problem before, my "enable a11y" checkbox is always
checked. We can set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility to true if
any of ATs have been set to start by default.
- We still don't seem to have a solution for ensuring the a11y modules
are loaded when any a11y tools are configured to run in the session ?
Ie the "enable a11y" checkbox sits on another capplet, and has no idea
that a bunch of a11y tools have been started in the preferred
] [Thread Prev