[g-a-devel] Dangling pointers when an Accessible * window is killed

Greetings,

We were running an experiment where our app has an Accessible * pointer to a window.  If the window is closed and the app then tries to use the Accessible * pointer, the at-spi system gets a segfault.  Is there a good way to test the validity of an Accessible * pointer so we can avoid the segfault?  Or is segfault the normal at-spi way of telling the accessible application that a window has disappeared?

-Sam