Re: [g-a-devel] exposing characteristics of dates in a calendar

Hi Mike,

I'd be very interested in harmonizing that. The Mozilla Messaging team currently is working on integrating the Lightning calendar extension into Thunderbird 3, and it would be good if the exposure is similar so screen readers such as Orca would only need to implement one sort of processing for this type of control.

Marco