Re: [g-a-devel] exposing text using ATK

Hi Mike,

You can refer to gailtextutil in gail. Basically because we have a
buffer in gail, so atk-bridge can find the deleted text. gail update the
buffer after the text_changed::delete is emitted. About inserting, we
emit text_changed::insert in an idle function to let gailtextutil update
its buffer before send out the signal.

Li