Re: [g-a-devel] [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion
- From: Caleb Marcus <caleb marcus gmail com>
- To: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Denis Washington <dwashington gmx net>, usability gnome org, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, gnomecc-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:22:46 -0400
Actually, after more experimentation, it seems that my last message is incorrect about the functions of the two sliders... and I've also come to the conclusion that I'll never get my mouse settings just right again. Yeah, this is definitely something that needs to be fixed, UI-wise.
On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 22:09 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
On 31 Oct 2007, at 13:54, Denis Washington wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 13:44 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 19:20 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>>> Le samedi 13 octobre 2007, à 14:25 +0200, Francesco Fumanti a écrit :
>>>> I have made a mockup that integrates Mousetweaks settings into the
> I hope I haven't forgotten everything. Comments?
Did we discuss combining acceleration and sensitivity at one point?
I've never really understood the difference between the two (or rather,
I've never decided how each one affects my own usage). Would it be
possible to just have one slider that adjusts the two values in a sane
Usability mailing list
Usability gnome org
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
][Date Next] [Thread Prev