Re: [g-a-devel] Tapir predictive keyboard

Looks slick. Is this already going to become part of GNOME via Dasher?
cheers,
Steve Lee wrote:
I thought I'd (re)introduce the Tapir 'OSK' program that features
disambiguation (sometimes incorrectly called prediction) similar in
operation to mobile phone entry systems. It has been developed by
David MacKay's Dasher team with design input by Mick Donegan.

I think it could be a useful GNOME program (it depends on Python +
GTK). It can optionally use festival but that could be changed to
eSpeak. A little polishing may be needed for HIG and it currently does
not have a Linux package but that should be a nice little project for
someone.

http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/tapir/