Re: [g-a-devel] no device event controller found

Hi Tomas,

This warning prints when atk-bridge (run in application as a gtk-module)
tries to talk to at-spi-registryd, but a bonobo exception happens,
normally because at-spi-registryd has died. But I don't think the
warning has anything to do with "self.on_message is never called".

Regards,
Li