Re: [g-a-devel] [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion

Those mock-ups do look good.

Here's a suggested feature from Simon over at www.oatsoft.org (he
asked me to post them as I'm on the list).

"One thing that would also be interesting to add would be a tremor-zoom...
if you click somewhere, it magnifies that (say 20*20) area of the screen and
then you can click again on the magnified image.... This means that people
with a tremor/reduced clicking accuracy can click on 'small' objects without
needing a good 'click-resolution'...  This has been used, for example, with
eye-gaze, but I think might be generally useful."

--
Steve Lee